Fees and Charges
The charges applicable on KVB FASTag are as follows:
Tag Cost Amount across all categories (including all applicable taxes and other charges)
|Tag cost *||Rs.100/- Inclusive of ST.|
|Vehicle Class||Vehicle Type||Tag Color||Minimum Recharge Amount||Refundable Security Deposit||Threshold Limit (Minimum Balance To Be Maintained)|
|4||Car / Jeep / Van/ Tata Ace and similar mini light commercial vehicle||Violet||200||200||100|
|5||Light Commercial Vehicle||Orange||200||300||150|
|6||Three Axle Commercial Vehicles||Yellow||500||400||300|
|12||4 to 6 axle||Pink||500||500||300|
|15||7 or More Axle||BLUE||500||500||300|
|16||Heavy Construction Machinery (HCM)/Earth Moving Equipment (EME)||Black||500||500||300|
Plus taxes as per the prevailing applicable rates.
Threshold limit is like a safety measure to prevent the FASTag account getting over drawn and being mapped as low balance TAG.Below Threshold limit no TAG will be allowed in ETC lane.
Security deposit:- A minimum security amount depending on the vehicle category (refundable at the time of cancellation/closure of RFID Tag)
- Service tax will be levied on all the prescribed fees & Charges at the applicable Rates.
- Minimum recharge is the amount to be recharged at the time of tag activation.
- The above mentioned Tag deposit rates would be applicable as per the vehicle class and it is refundable the time of FASTag account closure.
- Account closure proceeds can be given only to the owners’ account only, no cash withdrawal is allowed.
- Amount will be debited as per the NHAI Toll plaza tariffs.
|Credit card||1.10% of the transaction value *|
|Debit Card||0.90% for transaction values above Rs.2000 *|
|Net banking||0.90% to 1.65% of the transaction value *|
Convenience fee is levied by the payment gateway for the services provided and not by Karur Vysya Bank. The fee is levied against the cost of transaction and not for revenue in the FASTag program. *Convenience fee may change basis the payment gateway selected and/or change in commercials between Karur Vysya Bank and the payment gateway.